Eye Care Services at the Dean McGee Eye Institute
One of the characteristics that sets the Dean McGee Eye Institute (DMEI) apart from all other eye care providers in the state of Oklahoma and the surrounding region is the complete range of services we provide. Whatever your eye care needs, we have a provider available to care for you with the level of expertise that you would expect from a top, nationally ranked eye institute.
Standard Vision Services
Perhaps you need to make an appointment for a regular eye exam to check your vision or update your lens prescription. We can provide you with standard vision services such as:
If your eye care needs go beyond standard vision services, DMEI is equipped to handle other services you may need, including:
- Cataract Surgery – DMEI conducts more cataract surgeries than any other practice in the region.
- Cosmetic Eye & Facial Treatments – Let the cosmetic specialists at DMEI help you look your best.
- Dry Eye Treatments – We are here to help you overcome your dry eye symptoms.
- LASIK & Laser Vision Correction – We can get you to #SeeGlassesFree with LASIK.
- Ocular Prosthetics – Our team is committed to providing the best in prosthetic design, fitting, and care.
To make it easier on you, most of these services are provided at one of our convenient clinic locations in Oklahoma City, Edmond, or Lawton. Surgical services are typically provided at the McGee Eye Surgery Center, but may also be provided at a hospital associated with one of our clinic locations.
We encourage you to learn more about these services by clicking on the appropriate links above and taking the time to get to know the doctors that provide these services by browsing our online provider directory.
If you are ready to schedule an appointment or have questions, please call us at 405.271.6060. We look forward to serving you.