The Dean McGee Eye Institute (DMEI) is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of patient care. Patient care is provided in all the major subspecialty areas of ophthalmology including:
- Cataract Surgery
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology
- Corneal and External Diseases
- LASIK and Laser Vision Correction
- Low Vision Rehabilitation
- Ocular Oncology
- Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- Retina and Vitreous
- Uveitis and Ocular Immunology
DMEI ranks as one of the largest ophthalmology institutes in the United States offering a complete spectrum of subspecialty eye care. In surveys released by Ophthalmology Times in 2017, 2018, and 2019, the Dean McGee Eye Institute was recognized among the top 12 programs in the nation.
DMEI provides approximately 200,000 total patient visits annually. The Institute also provides approximately $1 million in indigent care to needy Oklahomans each year.
More than 40 providers are available to meet your eye care needs at DMEI. You can find the right doctor for you by searching our online physician directory or you can call us at 405.271.6060 to make an appointment.
The following links provide additional information to help you make the most of your visit:
- Preparing for a Clinic Visit – Learn what to expect and what to bring if visiting one of our clinic locations.
- Visiting the Surgery Center – Information to help the day of surgery go smoothly.
After you have become established as a DMEI patient, there are also tools available to help you manage your account:
- Patient Portal – Your online resource for accessing your medical information.
- Online Bill Pay – Conveniently pay your bill online.
We are dedicated to providing excellence in patient care to all those we serve, and we are honored you have entrusted your eye health and vision to us. Come experience the Dean McGee difference at one of our convenient locations. We look forward to caring for you!