Cornea Fellowship Director
- Anterior Segment Ocular Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- DSAEK / DMEK Surgery
- Surgical and Medical Management of Ocular Infections, Injuries, and Inflammatory diseases
- Treatment of Severe Ocular Surface Disease, Ocular Trauma, and Tumors
- MD: College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, NY
- Residency: Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami, Miami, FL
- Fellowship: Cornea and External Diseases, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami, Miami, FL
Dr. Siatkowski is a cornea, external disease, uveitis, cataract, conjunctival, and anterior segment ocular surgeon. After completing her medical degree at the College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University in New York, she completed her residency in ophthalmology and her cornea and external disease fellowship at the Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami.
Dr. Siatkowski manages an extremely busy clinic and surgery schedule to help restore vision to her patients. Dr. Siatkowski’s practice is focused on Fuch’s dystrophy, corneal transplant, endothelial transplant, keratoprothesis, dry eye, severe ocular surface disease, autoimmune diseases, Sjogren’s syndrome, chemical injury, and ocular surface cancers.
For Dr. Siatkowski, restoring vision is what it is all about. The combination of basic and clinical research at the Institute gives her the very latest tools to combat corneal diseases. Her access to such ground-breaking technology and procedures, and her experience, has helped Dr. Siatkowski make the cornea/external disease program at the Dean McGee Eye Institute (DMEI) one of the top-tier programs in the nation. Dr. Siatkowski is a mom of three and married to Dr. R. Michael Siatkowski, a pediatric and neuro-ophthalmologist also in practice at DMEI.