Clinical Assistant Professor
- Undergraduate degree (summa cum laude) – University of California, San Diego
- Medical School – Indiana University School of Medicine
- Internship – St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis
- Residency – The University of Texas Health Sciences Center in Houston, Chief Resident
- Fellowship – Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Detroit, Michigan in affiliation with Kresge Eye Institute and William Beaumont Hospital
Dr. Do is a board-certified ophthalmologist specializing in oculofacial cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
He completed his ophthalmology residency at the University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston, one of the busiest medical centers in the country. Dr. Do earned multiple “Best Research Presentation by a Resident” and “Outstanding Resident of the Year” awards during his residency. He also served as the chief resident during his senior year.
Dr. Do went on to complete a 2-year fellowship in Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery through the Kresge Eye Institute and William Beaumont Hospital in Detroit, Michigan.
Dr. Do specializes in eyelid and facial reconstructive surgery. He has a particular interest in eyelid and facial rejuvenation procedures, correction of eyelid malposition, and reconstructive surgery for tumors and trauma. Dr. Do has authored multiple publications in the field of ophthalmology and oculoplastic surgery.
Outside of medicine, he enjoys traveling with his wife Kassie and their dogs, Amber and Aries. They love broadway and musicals.