- BA: Music College Vincent D’Indy, Montréal, Québec, Canada, 1990
- BS: Collège LaFlèche, Trois-Rivières, Québec, Canada, 1990
- OD: Doctor of Optometry (high distinction), University of Montréal College of Optometry, Québec, Canada, 1994
- MD: University of Oklahoma College of Medicine (Alpha Omega Alpha), Oklahoma City, OK, 2006
- Internship: General Surgery, University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, OK, 2006-2007
- Residency: Department of Ophthalmology, University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, OK, 2007-2010
- Fellowship: Neuro-Ophthalmology & Oculoplastic Fellowship, Dean McGee Eye Institute, Department of Ophthalmology, University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, OK, 2010-2011
A native of Québec, Canada, Dr. Moreau earned her undergraduate and optometric degrees from Collège LaFlèche and the University of Montreal respectively. After working as an optometrist for eight years (including appointments with Carl Albert Indian Hospital in Ada, Oklahoma, and the Veterans Affairs (VA) Medical Center in Oklahoma City), she earned her medical degree from the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine (Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society). After an internship in general surgery at the University of Oklahoma, she completed a residency in ophthalmology and a fellowship in oculoplastic surgery and neuro-ophthalmology at the Dean McGee Eye Institute/University of Oklahoma, where she received the Acers Resident Honor Award in 2009 and a special Resident Education Award (now named for her) in 2011 for her devotion to education as a fellow.