Honoring Thomas E. Acers, MD
Benefiting Ophthalmology, Resident, and Fellow Education
The Acers Society was established by the alumni of the University of Oklahoma Department of Ophthalmology in the spring of 2004 in recognition of its first full-time chair, Dr. Thomas E. Acers. The Society exists to support ophthalmology resident and fellow education of the highest quality. Proper training and supervised clinical experience of tomorrow’s ophthalmologists will best serve both patients and the profession. Members of the Acers Society share this commitment.
Membership in the Acers Society is open to graduates of the ophthalmology program at the University of Oklahoma as well as interested supporters of the program.
- Life Member (Age 40 and over): Donation of $1,000. Life Membership will be billed at $1,000 per year for the remainder of your $10,000 pledge.
- Life Member (Age 39 and under): Donation of $500. Life Membership will be billed at $500 per year for the remainder of your $10,000 pledge.
- Annual Member: Donation of $250. Annual Membership will be billed at $250 per year and will be cumulative toward Life Membership.
- Current Resident or Fellow: Donation of $100. Annual Membership will be billed at $100 per year while a current resident or fellow and will be cumulative toward Life Membership.
Anyone interested in learning more about the Acers Society should contact the Development Office at DMEI-Development@dmei.org or 405.271.1611.
- William S. Clifford, MD, MBA – Chair / Garden City, KS
- Ann Acers-Warn, MD, MBA / Lawton, OK
- Donald E. Beahm, MD / Great Bend, KS
- P. Lloyd Hildebrand, MD, FACS / Las Vegas, NV
- James H. Little, MD / Norman, OK
- Annie Moreau, MD, FACS / Oklahoma City, OK
- Roland A. Walters, MD / Oklahoma City, OK
- R. Michael Siatkowski, MD, MBA – Ex-Officio / Oklahoma City, OK