Jobs at Dean McGee Eye Institute
Who We Are
The Dean McGee Eye Institute is ranked as one of the top eye institutes in the country and is the largest ophthalmology institute in the region. We offer the complete spectrum of eye care from optometry and LASIK to cataract and other ophthalmic surgeries. We provide approximately 200,000 patient visits each year to patients from all 77 Oklahoma counties and the surrounding region, and perform 8,400 surgeries annually in our ambulatory surgery center.
What We Stand For
At the Dean McGee Eye Institute, we are dedicated to serving all Oklahomans and the global community through excellence and leadership in patient care, education, and vision research. This is our mission. It is what motivates our diverse team of physicians, scientists, and employees.
What We Offer
As part of the team here at DMEI, not only will you make a difference in someone’s life who has been given the gift of sight, but you will also share in DMEI’s commitment to offering a competitive, comprehensive, and cost-effective salary and benefits program that helps our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a work/life balance. Many of the benefits are available for full-time and part-time employees as well as their family members.
- Medical and Dental – Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Pharmacy – Prime Therapeutics
- Vision – Employees and immediate family members are eligible for free eye exams and discounted contact lenses, glasses, and vision correction surgery within DMEI. Payment for these services may be eligible for payroll deduction.
- Health Savings Accounts – HSA Bank
- Life and Accident Coverage – The Standard
DMEI provides all eligible employees Basic Life Insurance and Basic Accidental Death and Dismemberment. We also offer employee paid plans.
- Voluntary Short Term Disability – The Standard
- Accident and Critical Illness Coverage – The Standard
- Employee Assistance Program – New Directions
- Travel Assistance – The Standard
- 401k – Fidelity
Eligible day one. DMEI will contribute 3% of your paycheck each payday to the plan for you, regardless of your contribution level. There is also the opportunity to receive a discretionary profit sharing distribution based on the financial performance of the Institute.
- PTO and ESLB – Paid Time Off and Extended Sick Leave begin accruing on the first day of employment. Accruals are based on hours worked and length of service.
How You Can Participate in the Mission:
The Dean McGee Eye Institute is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action M/F/V/D employer.