Clinical Assistant Professor
General Ophthalmology, Ophthalmic Surgery, and Uveitis
Comprehensive ophthalmology including cataract and lens implant surgery as well as diabetes, glaucoma, and a special interest in the management of uveitis or ocular inflammatory disease.
- BA, Biology, Magna Cum Laude, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, 2001
- MD, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee, 2005
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Rochester, Minnesota, 2005-2006
- Residency: Department of Ophthalmology, Mayo School of Graduate Education, Rochester, Minnesota, 2006-2009
- Fellowship: Uveitis, Ocular Immunology and Medical Retina, National Eye Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, 2009-2011