Director, Global Eye Care Fellowship
Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (Eyelid, Orbit and Lacrimal Surgery); Global Eye Care
All aspects of eyelid, lacrimal and orbital surgery including eyelid malpositions, cosmetic surgery, socket reconstruction, complex lacrimal surgery, thyroid eye disease, eyelid skin cancers, injuries and orbital tumors; telemedicine and medical informatics; specific expertise in orbital surgery including orbital fractures, thyroid decompression and orbital tumors.
- Pre-Med: University of Winnipeg, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada (1975-1977)
- MD: University of Manitoba Medical School, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada (1981)
- Internship: Manitoba Associated Teaching Hospitals, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada (1982)
- Residency: Dean McGee Eye Institute, University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (1993)
- Fellowship: Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Casey Eye Institute, Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, Oregon