Jim Durbin - New Executive Director of Development

The Norman Transcript
January 31, 2016 

The Dean McGee Eye Institute has a new executive director of development  

Jim Durbin has been appointed as the Dean McGee Eye Institute’s (DMEI’s) new Executive Director of Development.

In this position, he will provide oversight and direction to the fundraising, communications, and marketing efforts of the Institute and work to increase awareness of, and financial support for, DMEI.

“I am honored to join an organization with such a fantastic reputation for outreach, research, and education as the Dean McGee Eye Institute,” states Durbin. “The Institute cares for patients from across Oklahoma and from surrounding states, many of whom cannot afford to receive care anywhere else. In addition, DMEI’s reputation for research and education is known throughout the U.S., and indeed, around the world.”

DMEI President and CEO Gregory L. Skuta, MD, shared, “Jim Durbin is a highly experienced and skilled professional who will further enhance the success of the Eye Institute in the months and years ahead.”

Durbin earned his undergraduate degree from Washington University in St. Louis and a master’s degree from the University of Oklahoma.

He worked with World Neighbors, Inc. for approximately 10 years, including more than four years as the senior grants associate. Durbin later served as director of institutional advancement for Mount St. Mary Catholic High School in Oklahoma City, and then as Executive Director of the INTEGRIS Rural Health Foundation.

Since 2010, Durbin has worked as executive director of the Oklahoma Health Care Workforce Center, addressing the state’s health care workforce needs.

In this role, he also developed The Clinical Hub, a web-based software system for scheduling and managing health care student clinical rotations.

Durbin states, “I look forward to using the lessons I’ve learned from my previous experiences to help continue the great work DMEI has done over the past 40 years.”

 

65 comments (Add your own)

1. Eula wrote:
I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet visitors, its really really pleasant piece of writing on building up new web site.

Tue, May 7, 2019 @ 8:05 PM

2. Gregory wrote:
Piece of writing writing is also a fun, if you be acquainted with afterward you can write otherwise it
is complex to write.

Thu, May 16, 2019 @ 4:32 AM

3. Wilfred wrote:
I'd like to find out more? I'd love to find out more details.

Thu, July 18, 2019 @ 12:59 AM

4. Evelyne wrote:
Greetings! I've been reading your web site for a long time now and finally got the bravery to
go ahead and give you a shout out from Lubbock Texas! Just wanted to tell
you keep up the excellent job!

Fri, August 23, 2019 @ 10:01 PM

5. Jamey wrote:
Pretty! This was a really wonderful article.
Thank you for supplying these details.

Mon, November 18, 2019 @ 8:02 AM

6. Maisie wrote:
I have read so many articles regarding the blogger lovers but this
piece of writing is genuinely a pleasant article, keep it up.

Mon, December 16, 2019 @ 3:23 AM

7. Brandon wrote:
Everyone loves it when individuals get together and
share ideas. Great blog, continue the good work!

Thu, January 2, 2020 @ 6:09 AM

8. Cristine wrote:
I've been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours.
It is beautiful worth sufficient for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content as you
probably did, the net shall be much more helpful than ever before.

Mon, January 13, 2020 @ 4:02 PM

9. Skye wrote:
Generally I don't read article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very
compelled me to check out and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me.
Thank you, quite nice post.

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 9:07 PM

10. Marisol wrote:
It's impressive that you are getting thoughts from this piece of writing as well as from our discussion made
here.

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 9:08 PM

11. Starla wrote:
That is a very good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.
Short but very accurate info… Many thanks for sharing this one.
A must read post!

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 9:11 PM

12. Larry wrote:
Hello there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give
a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading your blog posts.
Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same
topics? Appreciate it!

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 9:17 PM

13. Chassidy wrote:
Undeniably believe that that you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be at the internet the simplest thing to take into account of.
I say to you, I certainly get annoyed even as people think about
issues that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and
also defined out the entire thing with no need side-effects , other people can take a signal.
Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 9:44 PM

14. Kaylene wrote:
I couldn't resist commenting. Perfectly written!

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 9:47 PM

15. Eddy wrote:
Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Many thanks,
However I am encountering troubles with your RSS.

I don't understand the reason why I can't join it. Is there anybody getting identical
RSS issues? Anyone that knows the answer will you kindly
respond? Thanks!!

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 9:57 PM

16. Hiram wrote:
The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive
a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed
and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic
but I had to share it with someone!

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 10:04 PM

17. Myron wrote:
Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how
could i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered
bright clear concept

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 10:06 PM

18. Dorcas wrote:
Greate pieces. Keep writing such kind of information on your page.
Im really impressed by your blog.
Hello there, You have done an excellent job. I will definitely digg
it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm confident they'll
be benefited from this website.

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 10:13 PM

19. Oliva wrote:
I am genuinely grateful to the holder of this site who has shared this great paragraph at at this place.

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 10:17 PM

20. Berry wrote:
This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger.
I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful
post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 10:37 PM

21. Antonio wrote:
Hi my family member! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and
include almost all vital infos. I'd like to peer extra posts like this .

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 11:17 PM

22. Emely wrote:
Hi to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this site, and your views are pleasant in support
of new users.

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 11:18 PM

23. Moses wrote:
Great post. I'm facing many of these issues as well..

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 11:28 PM

24. Rodney wrote:
Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your articles?

I mean, what you say is important and everything. But think about if you added some
great photos or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!

Your content is excellent but with images and video clips, this website
could certainly be one of the greatest in its niche.
Amazing blog!

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 11:47 PM

25. Virgilio wrote:
We absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's to be just what I'm looking for.
Would you offer guest writers to write content in your case?
I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects
you write related to here. Again, awesome website!

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 1:25 AM

26. Eve wrote:
Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the web the simplest thing
to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get
irked while people consider worries that they just don't know
about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without
having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get
more. Thanks

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 1:36 AM

27. Rick wrote:
상주출장마사지
인제출장마사지
exitoempresa.eu
HOME
I have been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article
like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me.
In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 1:44 AM

28. Cathy wrote:
Hello there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was
wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha
plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one?
Thanks a lot!

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 2:01 AM

29. Keeley wrote:
I read this piece of writing fully regarding the resemblance of most
recent and previous technologies, it's remarkable article.

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 2:36 AM

30. Eugenia wrote:
What i don't understood is in fact how you are now not really much more smartly-liked than you may
be now. You're very intelligent. You know therefore considerably when it comes to this subject, produced me
personally believe it from numerous numerous angles.
Its like men and women don't seem to be fascinated except it's one thing to do with Woman gaga!
Your own stuffs nice. At all times take care of it up!

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 2:43 AM

31. Bonnie wrote:
Pretty! This was a really wonderful article. Many thanks for supplying this information.

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 2:54 AM

32. Flossie wrote:
I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly.
I am quite certain I will learn many new stuff right here!
Good luck for the next!

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 3:05 AM

33. Jada wrote:
Awesome article.

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 3:54 AM

34. Rebecca wrote:
I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my
own blog and was wondering what all is required to
get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% positive. Any tips or
advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 4:06 AM

35. Hildegarde wrote:
naturally like your web-site however you have to check the spelling on several of
your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very troublesome to
inform the reality however I will surely come again again.

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 4:14 AM

36. Leslee wrote:
I know this web page provides quality depending articles and other data, is there any other web site which gives these data
in quality?

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 4:44 AM

37. Twila wrote:
I got this site from my friend who told me concerning this web site and
now this time I am visiting this web site and reading very informative posts at this place.

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 5:24 AM

38. Alexis wrote:
Hi my family member! I want to say that this
post is amazing, nice written and include approximately all important infos.
I would like to look extra posts like this .

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 5:49 AM

39. Delilah wrote:
Hello, i think that i noticed you visited my web site so i got here to return the favor?.I
am trying to find issues to improve my web site!I assume its adequate to make use of some of your ideas!!

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 6:32 AM

40. Octavio wrote:
What's up mates, good post and good arguments commented here, I am in fact enjoying by these.

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 7:06 AM

41. Daryl wrote:
You are so interesting! I do not suppose I've truly read through a single thing like
that before. So good to discover someone with original thoughts on this subject.
Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This website
is something that's needed on the web, someone with a little originality!

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 7:16 AM

42. Emilia wrote:
Currently it appears like BlogEngine is the preferred blogging
platform out there right now. (from what I've read)
Is that what you're using on your blog?

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 10:38 AM

43. Cara wrote:
Because the admin of this site is working, no hesitation very soon it will be
renowned, due to its quality contents.

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 10:41 AM

44. Desmond wrote:
Awesome! Its genuinely remarkable article, I have got much clear idea about from this piece
of writing.

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 10:56 AM

45. Bridgette wrote:
excellent submit, very informative. I ponder why the opposite specialists of this sector don't understand this.
You should proceed your writing. I'm confident, you have a huge readers' base already!

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 2:41 PM

46. Amelie wrote:
penis pump
I pulled the stock in too high on my shoulder, and craned
my neck awkwardly to line up the iron sights. I didn't know what I was doing, but I knew the rules: Always assume a firearm is loaded.
Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction. If you haven't
gotten word of it yet, let me know I will PM you the link. I would
like it if you joined too. You have been a wonderful friend of mine here and you always have such beautiful things to say,
things that make us think you bring such
positivity here.

adult store Thinking about these things may make you feel angry or
uncomfortable especially to be spoken to as a potential rapist
or someone who could be enabling rape but it's an important reality.
We should be a LOT more angry about anyone being raped, and about anyone having to
live in fear of rape, than we should be about anyone telling us that we need to be careful not to rape or enable rape,
and there are things we can do to NOT rape someone, or to keep from enabling rape.
It's a whole lot worse to be raped than it is to be considered a potential or
even an actual rapist: someone can change their mind about
how you're considered, especially when your actions stand counter to their accusations.
adult store

gay sex toys Bezos also owns The Washington Post.)Rahn's comments drew criticism
from at least one state lawmaker, who said he found them
"jarring."State Sen. Bill Ferguson (D Baltimore City) said he's worried about
how much the state is willing to spend to land the company."Having Amazon come to Maryland would be a benefit to the state, but there is a cost analysis that has to be done," Ferguson said after the hearing.
"Any benefit provided has an opportunity cost. Breaking rules, no matter what style of relationship(s) you maintain in your life, is always a bad idea. It violates trust and undermines the stability of relationships. What "cheating" basically means is that you are dishonestly dismissing the rules of your relationship. gay sex toys

strap on The classic "flip open" design is the same: this toy splits right open so
you can pour in as much lube as you want. Then close her up
and slide yourself in through the seamlessly tight entrance, adjusting the vacuum to suit your preference.
The exterior is also now a semi transparent case
so you can watch yourself penetrating the toy..
Now, the thing is, it just doesn't feel "right".
The cliche'd view on sex that it's "dirty", "immoral" and all of that stuff.

Both attraction and the idea of intercourse. strap on

dildo The chemise felt like butter in my hands, and the lace on the front was
velvety soft. It felt so luxurious when I put it on, even though the cups were a little bunched up as I have small breasts for my plus
sized frame. The material was amazing against the skin and I was thoroughly impressed..
The ability to feel his body moving against my labia feels stronger and
I don get those awful hairs that try to go into
the vaginal canal as opposed to lay flat against it. (When I was pregnant, I didn use a razor until 11
hours before I gave birth. So I can say that honestly, after 8 months, it
gets VERY long.). dildo

adult store The plug fits easily into the anus, and
stays firmly in place. It also features a looped bullet vibe
holder (with included bullet) for additional sensations.
The tail flows easily behind your partner..
Ya'll are slowing shutting down industry, there's going
to be nowhere to work. I work at a coal power plant,
we're always on the verge of getting shut down by the epa or going under because of the cost of coal or pressure from 'renewable' energy.
However, once it gets cold out the plant has to run at full power to keep up with demand.

adult store

fleshlight In 1975, logging trucks blockaded his business on two of the busiest weekends of the year.
Snowmobiles buzzed around his house at night to keep the Roms from sleeping.
Becky's brother camped inside the family business with their
dog and a gun. In my opinion, this toy is a great first buy for beginners!
The 5 different intensity levels are very distinctly
different, and the multiple ways to stimulate make this toy a great first experience with a clitoral vibe.
It will really allow a beginner to experiment with what they desire out of a clitoral toy.
In addition, you really can't beat that this baby is silicone, rechargeable and waterproof..
fleshlight

dildos As you can see from the measurements the Luna Mini Pleasure
Bead System contains smaller weighted balls then the original, leading to a half an inch difference in circumference.
This should help with easier insertion for those who feel the regular
Luna Beads are too large. The silicone harness contains a thin, short middle that
is not uncomfortable and should provide ease when inserting
each section. I'm wondering what you mean by romantic.
I'm feeling unclear about how that impedes your sexual interactions and sexual options, so I'm going to
make a few guesses. If I'm way off the mark, please feel free to let me
know and I can have another go at addressing this part of
your question.I think you might be saying that you prefer to move
at a slower, more sensual pace when relating to people you're attracted to, and that the people
you've been interested in have had a more dualistic approach, either friendship or full on sexually charged interaction. dildos

gay sex toys I feel like I want to work for a trans friendly employer.

I'm looking at going through a recruitment agency, something in an office would be amazing."In a strange room, before you are emptied for sleep, what are you. And when you are filled with sleep you never were. But back on point, no, no uti. However I will say that since I posted the original question, I haven't had the issue, so it's been about 2 weeks of normalcy. I'm just not really sure what to make of it, but since it's not causing me any real problems (other than being annoying) I'm not too concerned. gay sex toys

dildos Im 18 and this stuff is all new to me so it makes me feel really incapable and akward because I have no experince doing this stuff. And as ridiculous as this may sound I think Im afraid of his penis lol. Anyways, if anyone can give me some advice it would be soooo apreciated. Since I had a bad comment on one review no one has rated it or left a comment. One lady sent me a pm and asked is it ok to rate you if someone says you messed all up? I was like yes. Plz do rate it. Also, one time he just went in really fast without a condom, and I'm sure he did not have any sperm on his penis at that time, because before he went in, he wiped anything that could of been on it off. I just had my period and it was not late or anything. Is it still possible that I could be pregnant?. dildos

strap on About 3 weeks ago I had sex with my boyfriend during the last week of my pill calendar (the placebo pills) with a condom. My doctor was extremely late in filling my prescription for the next month and didnt fill it for about two weeks later. The pharmacist and doctor told me just to start it again that Sunday (two weeks since the last pill). The idea behind these is really cute, but the execution is poor at best. The best way that I can describe the quality is to say that it reminds me of a quick homemade craft project, except poorer quality. Due to the poor quality, I would only recommend these to individuals seeking a one time use accessory, but even then these aren't going to be the best option.. strap on

dog dildo Because of its lightweight composition, it can extend out far more than typical steel rigs. This allowed us to put the camera back 15 feet behind the vehicle in order to look like a 3rd person driving video game like GTA. We employed that same technique in other shots as well. But he had a reputation in the state: for his routine triple doubles, his no look passes thrown around his back at a dead sprint, his unguardable pull up jump shot, the speed and body control that made it all possible. To watch the day's earlier games and to stake out seats. The Malatares never sat together at games dog dildo.

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 3:59 PM

47. Lashonda wrote:
We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
Your site provided us with valuable information to work on.
You have done an impressive job and our whole community will be thankful to you.

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 9:13 PM

48. Malcolm wrote:
After looking at a handful of the blog articles on your website, I seriously appreciate your technique of writing a blog.

I saved it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back in the
near future. Please check out my web site too and let me know your opinion.

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 9:24 PM

49. Cody wrote:
I think the admin of this web site is actually working hard in favor of his website,
because here every information is quality based stuff.

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 10:06 PM

50. Lashonda wrote:
Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Many thanks, However
I am having issues with your RSS. I don't understand the
reason why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anyone else having identical RSS issues?
Anybody who knows the solution can you kindly respond?

Thanks!!

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 11:15 PM

51. Madeline wrote:
Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this write-up and the rest of
the site is very good.

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 11:25 PM

52. Laurene wrote:
I like it when individuals get together and share thoughts.
Great website, continue the good work!

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 11:34 PM

53. Cyrus wrote:
Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you made blogging look easy. The overall look
of your web site is great, let alone the content!

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 11:43 PM

54. Leo wrote:
Hi to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this blog; this web site includes awesome and
truly fine stuff in support of visitors.

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 1:51 AM

55. Zachery wrote:
Wow, amazing weblog structure! How lengthy have you been running a blog for?
you make running a blog look easy. The overall glance of your web site is magnificent, let alone the content!

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 2:02 AM

56. Chi wrote:
Heya i'm for the primary time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out
much. I'm hoping to give something back and aid others such as you aided me.

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 2:18 AM

57. Dusty wrote:
Thanks designed for sharing such a nice idea, article is pleasant, thats why i have
read it completely

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 2:21 AM

58. Glenna wrote:
Hi, I do think this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon it ;) I may come back
yet again since I book-marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change,
may you be rich and continue to help others.

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 2:41 AM

59. Janeen wrote:
Hello, There's no doubt that your blog may be having browser
compatibility problems. When I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening in I.E., it has some overlapping issues.
I simply wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Other than that, wonderful site!

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 2:48 AM

60. Merrill wrote:
Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging
for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your
website is great, as well as the content!

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 5:17 AM

61. Lou wrote:
This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've
found something that helped me. Appreciate it!

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 9:44 AM

62. Vivien wrote:
Asking questions are really nice thing if you are not
understanding something totally, however this post provides nice understanding yet.

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 11:06 AM

63. Delbert wrote:
It's fantastic that you are getting thoughts from this article
as well as from our dialogue made at this place.

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 1:25 PM

64. Tamie wrote:
Hi, I do believe this is a great site. I stumbledupon it ;)
I am going to come back yet again since i have book-marked it.
Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and
continue to guide other people.

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 9:05 PM

65. Caitlin wrote:
That is a great tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.

Brief but very precise info… Thanks for sharing this one.
A must read article!

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 9:10 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.

Website by myheartcreative. Managed by Webvis CMS