Clinical Assistant Professor
- BA: Biology, summa cum laude, Tech University, Lubbock, TX, 2003
- MD: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Lubbock, TX, 2007
- Internship: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Amarillo, TX, Dept. of Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2008
- Residency: Dean McGee Eye Institute, Department of Ophthalmology, University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 2008 - 2011
- Fellowship: University of Miami Health Systems, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute of the Palm Beaches, Glaucoma Fellow, 2011 – 2012
A native of Texas, he earned his undergraduate (summa cum laude) and medical (Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society) degrees from Texas Tech University (where he also served his internship), completed his residency at DMEI/OU, and served as a glaucoma fellow (2011-2012) at the Bascom Palmer Eye Institute of the Palm Beaches (Florida). He has been in private practice in the Oklahoma City metropolitan area for the past six years and has built a busy practice while also remaining very active in the state and national ophthalmologic communities. He is a 2016 graduate of the American Academy of Ophthalmology’s Leadership Development Program and is currently president of the Oklahoma Academy of Ophthalmology.
He and his wife Leigh, who is a physical therapist, have three children.