Clinical Assistant Professor
- B.A.: Kinesiology and Applied Physiology, University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado, 1999
- M.D.: University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 2004
- Internship: Naval MedicalCenter, Portsmouth, Virginia, 2004-2005
- Residency: Dean McGee Eye Institute, Department of Ophthalmology, University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 2010 - 2013
- Fellowship: Glaucoma, Dean McGee Eye Institute, Department of Ophthalmology, University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 2013 - 2014
Born in Denver, Colorado, Dr.Bailey earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Colorado and his medical degree from the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine. He completed an internship in pediatrics at the NavalMedicalCenter in Portsmouth, Virginia, where he was recognized as the Intern of the Year by the Department of Emergency Medicine. Dr. Bailey served in the United States Navy from 2004 to 2010 and as a General Medical Officer in the Navy from 2005 to 2010, during which time he was twice deployed to Iraq in Operation Iraqi Freedom for a total of 16 months of service there. He completed a residency in ophthalmology at the Dean McGee Eye Institute/University of Oklahoma, where he also completed a glaucoma fellowship.